Thursday, October 28, 2010

14th Japanese Film Festival


Japanese Film Festival is on! I still have to wait for about 3 weeks till the opening film in Sydney 'About Her Brother' on Monday 22 November. I still remember vividly the first time I joined hundreds of folk watching 'Kamikaze Girls' three years ago and then the next year I watched 'Season of Snow' and won one of the door prizes from Nagano City tourism.

This year I'd like to watch at least two movies, firstly as a foodie and a Japanese food lover, 'Flavor of Happiness' in on my 'must see' list, and as a big fan of Ryoko Hirosue I don't want to miss out 'Zero Focus'.

(Flavor of Happiness, picture courtesy of Japanese Film Festival)

( Zero Focus, picture courtesy of Japanese Film Festival)

For more information about the festival news, film list, preview or watch the trailers please visit 14th Japanese Film Festival.


4 comments:

grub said...

zomg!! i must watch "kokuhaku" (confessions)

Rashai said...

Grub, I am considering the 5-film pass.. :)

Nonchanbkk said...

I never watch these films, but I wanted watch them.
If you would watch, please tell me your comment:)

Rashai said...

Non-chan, Sure.. I'll let you my review :)