Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Singapore stop over

Stopping over in Singapore has been part of my holidays for years, despite the heat and muggy weather, the convenience of Changi airport and their airline have been my favorites for traveling. In Changi you can shop and pay by major currencies and not to mention the comfort of its facilities. As far as I remember, the first time I visited my Singapore 10 years ago, I didn't find many Japanese eateries nor shops around but now you'll come across Japanese eateries and shops in every shopping mall, some maid cafes around Bugis and the Japanese related events such as cosplay, all of those showing the influence of Japanese culture in this city. Talking about Japanese food stuffs, my favorite place is Meidi-ya supermarket in Liang Court shopping centre around Clarke Quay area.

Some of my shoppings..
(Chocolates from Royce)

(Blue Mountain coffee from Meidi-ya)

(Choya umeshu extra years bought at Changi)

No comments: