Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ryo's Noodles

Ryo's noodles on Falcon street Crows Nest is one of my most missed eating places in Sydney when I am away, the best ramen I found outside of Japan I would say.



The shop is located in a relatively quiet street, away from the hustle and bustle of the city yet only 10 minutes by bus from the CBD plus a couple minutes stroll from the bus stop. If you plan to have lunch at Ryo's better arrive before 12 as normally there is a crowd of people queuing outside the shop.

I always ordered the tonkotsu based ramen, my favorite one, and for those who love spicy soup can pick the hot and spicy ramen, but it's not as spicy as typical asian food you would expect which is perfect for me since I don't like a really spicy food. The chewiness of the noodle is just perfect and the rich and tasty tonkotsu broth is simply unbeatable! 

   
(hot and spicy ramen, no 3 from the menu)

(Soy sauce flavored tonkotsu ramen, no 2 from the menu)

I will definitely look for the below address when I visit Hongkong

(Hongkong shops)

No comments: