Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goshu Ramen Tei


Goshu Ramen Tei, considering the name I thought it's a kind of ramen shop but then I found out that ramen is the only option on the menu. This restaurant located at 5 York street in the CBD, not far from Wynyard station, first time I came across this restaurant about 3 years ago and I've been one of their loyal customer, but in most of my visits, if not all, I always ordered teriyaki. Yes! I considered their teriyaki is one of the best in town, fish teriyaki, beef teriyaki, chicken teriyaki just any teriyaki and I've never experienced disappointment from them. So frankly speaking I couldn't give any review or comment on their ramen or other dishes apart from their teriyaki. The tenderness, the tantalizing aroma and the sweetness of the teriyaki sauce are just perfect for me.

Fish teriyaki set

Beef teriyaki set

Agedashi tofu

It's a small restaurant with outdoor seating so don't expect for ambience and view but the service is good.




No comments: