Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nazimi

Nazimi Japanese restaurant at 141 York st (lower ground) just behind the Queen Victoria Building is more like a small  hidden gem around Town Hall precinct. I had passed by this authentic Japanese restaurant many times, nothing fancy from outside, never had the chance to get myself into their homey dining room but today I eventually made it!

 (Tasmanian salmon steak)


The succulent salmon steak served in a light yet tasty sauce is the best salmon steak I've ever had. Also ordered a combo set of chicken katsu and sushi. The juicy yet crispy chicken katsu served with rich sauce and fresh salad with sesame dressing which is my favorite dressing. Most of the dishes served using old Japanese ceramic bowls, plates and cups which give a delightful touch. As I always mentioned, every restaurant has its special and best dish, and Nazimi is on my favorite list for salmon steak. 

(Crispy chicken katsu)

(Aburi salmon) 

 (Aburi salmon roll)

(Aburi salmon roll and nigiri sushi)

No comments: