Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pasta de Waraku

My second day in Singapore.
I have been to this city a few times and I have been to most of the tourist spots and landmarks in this tiny country yet beautiful, so this time I had no desire to visit those tourist spots like Merlion and Sentosa island instead I'd like to relax and indulge myself with some yummy food and feel the Christmas season along the famous Orchard road at night. So... the next lunch was Japanese Pasta at Pasta de Waraku in Central Shopping Centre just off the famous riverside of Clarke Quay.

This Italian food comes with a Japanese touch like the Pasta which topped with a raw egg, the salad comes with the mayu sauce (sesame oil) and even a seaweed pasta!
My pasta set comprises salad, corn soup, small pizza, carbonara pasta, and a prawn gratin.

This yummy pasta topped with raw egg

My prawn gratin was soo cheesy...

Crispy tiny pizza


The Corn soup was creamy but light


The pasta set menu


This cafe has a nice display of every items on their menu

1 comment:

Yuliana-Fun said...

ga pernah maen ke resto ini.. abis jarang maen ke daerah clarke quay.. cuman sekali doank... :) seringnya kalo makan maennya daerah geylang hehehehehe :)

hepi new year yaaak.. :)