Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kogashi cheese Ramen


I have been a regular customer of this favorite noodle bar for couple years but I just noticed they got cheese ramen on the list, so I assumed it's a new menu then.

It's a Tonkotsu ramen topped with lots of melted mozzarella cheese, boiled bean sprout, menma (dried bamboo), and sesame. The rich broth tastes a bit salty with the melted cheese on the noodle but it's just perfect for a cheese lover like me. I will come back for this cheesy one for sure. Actually this cheese ramen supposed to be spicy but if you don't like spicy one you can ask them to make it without the chili.

My Kogashi-cheese ramen

Menya Noodle Bar, this best place to slurp your ramen had opened the second shop on market street in the city but never been there though, so I guess it would be my next weekend lunch!

No comments: