Monday, February 2, 2009

Purezento

Omiyage is a Japanese word for souvenir but I'd rather use 'purezento' which comes from 'present' in English.

During my holiday last month, I was just hanging around some happening malls in town when I came across this small counter selling 'purezento'. They are just some small stuff like key ring, fridge-magnet, wall clock etc.. but I am always fascinated about Japanese-cute-things! so I just couldn't hold myself to buy some small purezento for friends.







even a pair of sandals for myself :-)

7 comments:

aaa said...

haha, who is ayumi!?
i can also find "kaori"...

Calvin Soo KJ said...

cute slippers bro. where's mine :P

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

*droll.. hahaha..

Rashai said...

May, none of my friends named Ayumi nor Kaori, but only Japanese names available, hope they don't mind with the names ;-)

Calvin, ooppss... I forgot that you adore Japan too bro, next time I'll get one for you.

Jeanne, do you like those Japanese things too? but they are not craft though.. :-)

Jeanne M. Wigoena said...

I adore how they can be soooo creative.. their packaging, cartoon characters, comics/manga, even crafts and just everything, you name it lah.. mereka bener2 kreatif. ya ga?

I have lots and lots of Jap craft books, some toys too.. haha..

achi_chubby said...

interested all about japan??
huii...
atashi wa ayumi desu..
dozo yoroshiku..

Rashai said...

achi_chubby,
Hajimemaste...thanks for dropping by.