Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hokkaido Sky

The amazing sky of Hokkaido! This picture was taken minutes before my ANA flight landed at Sapporo Chitose Airport December last year. The sky was very clear and lucky that my window seat has a clear view, wasn't blocked by the wing or anything. When I grabbed my pocket camera I wasn't sure whether it's allowed to take a shot, so I looked quickly at the stewardess sitting right in front of me and she didn't say a word, she just smiled! I took it as ".. quick.. quick.. you still can use the camera before landing as soon as no flash" :)


The name of the mountain? Frankly, I have no idea. This was taken somewhere along my Osaka - Sapporo flight. It could be any mountain around Nagano maybe? Anyone have idea what's the name of this mountain?

No comments: