Monday, February 8, 2010

Iron Chef in Sydney

If you love Japan and culinary show you must know 'Iron Chef', it's been one of my favorite cooking show I watch every Saturday night on SBS one. Two of the Iron Chefs, Hiroyuki Sakai and Kenichi are coming to Sydney! Here are the details:

Date : 6&7 June 20120
Venue : Hilton Sydney Grand Ballroom
Time : 18:00 - 22:00
Cost: $385 per person
Reservation : Call JTB on : 1800 105 451

For you who loves culinary and doesn't mind paying the price, you will enjoy a six course menu complimented by matching wines designed by the Iron Chefs in collaboration with local Sydney Chefs.

I'd really love to reserve the seat but considering the price...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheaper than going to Japan.

Rashai said...

Rite! if Morimoto-san, my favorite chef, is coming too I'd consider to get the ticket :)
Thanks!