Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Free Will Tour Guide

One of great services from Japan tourism is Free Will Tour Guide. All you need to do is just email them and let them know your schedule and preferred places you want to visit and then they will arrange the tour guide for you. Their service is really great even during the busiest time of the year like New Year season they still managed to assist you with the best service. All their services will cost you only the transport expenses, they won’t charge you any other cost. I have experienced their great services in Osaka and Tokyo during Christmas season and I really appreciate it, arigato Kohno-san and Izumi-san !

Based on my experience above, I'd like to offer to anybody visiting Sydney who wants a free will tour guide especially on the weekend (since I am working full time), please feel free to contact me and I will be very happy to take you around the city at no cost, just anybody!

No comments: