Monday, August 11, 2008

Osaka

Christmas 2007

23 December 2007, 12 am midnight. My best friend in a small town near Nagoya woke up after only 2 hours nap and jumped on his car. It took him about 4 hours driving all the way to Kansai Airport in Osaka to pick me up in the airport, what a real good FRIEND, Arigato Yoshi-san!

23 December, it was 5 o'clock in the morning when my flight from Singapore touched down Kansai International Airport, off the airport we headed to Kobe for about 1 hour driving. A toast with bacon &egg and a cup of coffee for my breakfast are more than enough to fill up the energy for one day self-tour in Kobe accompanied by two best friends.

My second day in Osaka: Universal Studio Japan ! It's an amazing theme park with a lot of great shows, especially the White Christmas Show. Unfortunately I missed the Peter Pan show in the evening since I had to be going to meet another friend in Umeda. It was our first meeting and we really had a good time hanging around Kaiyukan Aquarium, had dinner together in Namba before she sent me back to my hotel and handed a pack of yummy Mochi, Arigato Aki-san!

Dotonbori, another favorite hang-out place around Namba-Osaka, lucky it was only 10 minutes walk from my Hotel. Thank you Kumi-san for taking us to Dotonbori Gokuraku showtengai! I really had a good time hanging around with a good friend like you.

No comments: