The most beautiful island I’ve ever visited: Jeju island.
This small island located in southern part of Korea has many tourist spots spread around the island. If you are a Korean drama or movie lover you will find many 'romantic spot’ where many popular Korean drama scene were taken such as All in and Dae Jang Geum. Even most of local people doesn’t speak English but they are quite friendly and they will welcome you to this island full of tangerine farm, a real good quality tangerine that tastes so sweet !
Here are some places and attraction I visited during my Christmas holiday in Jeju:
- Korean drama shooting places (All in and Dae Jang Geum)
- Mysterious road (a road where you can feel optical illusion)
- Osulloc tea plantation
- Lotte Hotel Garden
- Tangerine and mushroom farm.
- Seongeup Folk village
- Sub-marine cruise
- Mongolian horse show
- Pony horse riding
- Chinese circus
- Dragon Rock (Yong Duam Rock)
- Dongbokri woman diver (you can see and try all kind of fresh seafood)
- Love Land.