Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Banana in pyjamas


Looking for some refresing desert after big lunch or dinner? 
I got some fresh deserts for my afternoon coffee time couple days ago, the firt one was a banana pancake from Bread Top bakery in the city, it's just an ordinary cake stuffed with fresh banana but it comes with a nice and unique packaging, Banana in pyjamas! wondering how did they come up with this idea? 
I almost forgot, did I ever mention that I am a cheese lover? This shop has a Hokaido Cheese cake, and it's one of the yummiest cheese cakes in town!


Banana in pyjamas.


And then came my favorite Japanese desert: mochi! I've got some posts about mochi and daifuku before, including Shu Shin Bou, the real Japanese mochi shop in the city, and there is always someting I couldn't resist getting one of those fresh mochi. This time I got the blueberry yogurt mochi and strawberry yogurt mochi. It's wrapped in soft mochi, giving the smooth mochi layer with the refreshing yogurt and fruit pieces inside.


Blueberry yogurt mochi

Strawberry yogurt mochi

8 comments:

Peer said...

Ohhhh!! Wonderful desert...
I love cheese, chocolate, blueberry while I need to strict my life for diet...ohhhhh bad life.

Yuliana-Fun said...

wuaaahh mochi... :) ternyata banyak rasanya juga yak.. sluurrrp... aiiihh ngileeerr..

Rashai said...

Peer, don't worry about your diet too much, treat yourself once in a while :)

Fun, coba mochi sukabumi dibikin kayak gini ya? ... :)

Charmaine said...

of course you can! do as you like! but those steps i posted is a must!

gulf said...

“香蕉仔”hah,I read the Chinese characters.^^!But why the producer threw away the hull? Are the bananas stay fresh?

Rashai said...

Gulf, the freshness is still ok but the cake won't last long so you have to eat it straight away.

Anonymous said...

Wow that Banana in pyjamas looks interesting. How's it taste?

Rashai said...

Sayuri, it tastes good even not that special but still worth a shot :)